AL East - Rays
AL Central - Tigers
AL West - Athletics
AL Wildcards - Blue Jays, Angels
NL East - Braves
NL Central - Reds
NL West - Dodgers
NL Wildcards - Nationals, Giants
AL Champ - Rays
NL Champ - Nationals
World Series: Nationals over Rays
AL MVP - Albert Pujols
AL CY Young - Max Scherzer
AL Breakout - Alex Cobb
AL Bust - Brett Lawrie
AL ROY - Wil Myers
NL MVP - Joey Votto
NL CY Young - Stephen Strasburg
NL Breakout - Freddie Freeman
NL Bust - Chase Headley
NL ROY - Julio Teheran
Outlandish Statements That Are Not Quite Predictions
- All 3 members of the Braves outfield will go 30/30.
- Albert Pujols will finish the season with more HR than Joey Bautista
- Josh Hamilton will play 158 games and hit .340 with 45 HR and 155 RBI and win the Triple Crown and MVP
- Kris Medlen will have a higher ERA and WHIP than Julio Teheran
- The Pirates will win 82 games giving them their first .500 season since 1992.
- Matt Moore will have 18+ wins and over 200Ks
- Kevin Slowey will have 8% of the Marlins total wins.
- Mike Trout and Carlos Gomez will be within 5 HR and 5 SB of each other & Trout's average will be less than .020 higher.
- Brett Myers will pitch 180+ innings and end up with a sub 3.5 ERA.
- Dustin Pedroia will get more MVP votes this season than Robinson Cano.
- Brian Wilson will have the most saves in the NL Central this season
- Freddie Freeman will finish in the top 3 in the NL MVP voting