Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fail cancels fail, right?




So you'll enjoy this story of fail...I queued for LFR before the servers went down (We got to Hagara but didn't down her so I get to do it again) and I was healing on Druit so I could get the roll bonus on weapons and trinkets.

I just started healing as an off spec on him and I was doing everything right and was 2nd in heals on Morchok and then 4th on the Zon'ozz.  I was okay with that since I have no dedicated healing gear/using the Boomkin 4 piece, etc.

I knew servers were going down so I decided to switch to DPS for Yor'sahj just to get it down quicker and not miss out on that one.  My DPS was really low. I was 10th which never happens in LFR. Half way through the fight I notice why.

I didn't have a weapon equipped the entire time.

My first reaction was "Wow, I fail."  Then I was like, "Wait a minute I was 2nd and 4th in healing without a weapon.   My fail is better than a lot of LFR's success."  That cancels it out, right? RIGHT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment